Due to the current situation with the coronavirus, we have reluctantly decided to postpone this concert to a future date as yet to be decided.
If you have already bought tickets and wish to hold onto your tickets until the new date, that’s great, but you are welcome to a refund now if you prefer (or later on if you can’t make the new date once it has been confirmed).
We are very sorry for any inconvenience and/or disappointment caused, but we hope you understand that we would hate to be responsible for any of our audience becoming ill.
Please contact us if you have any queries (there is a contact form at the bottom of the menu on the left hand side of this page).
Love Nyge and Sue aka The Goose Is Out! xxx